– Basic troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated Navigation & Communication equipment.
– Carry out unplanned maintenance in the event of a failure or malfunction, with the objective of restoring normal operations as quickly as possible.
– Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs, internal service records, vessel equipment listings in a timely manner.
– Responsible to request for spares & materials needed for job and ensure that this will be returned accordingly.
– General tasks which includes testing, providing technical support, resolving issues, doing quality assurance checks etc. in office or on worksite.
– Maintaining tools and test equipment and ensuring they are properly calibrated.
– Meeting Environmental Health and Safety and/or all other applicable regulatory requirements as per company as well as worksite HSE standards.
– Identifying and participating in sales opportunities such as identify equipment onboard require repair/replacement, etc.
– Informing to reporting manager and coordination team about embarking the vessel and take permission from technical manager before disembarking
– Keeping technical manager and support team updated with regards to job status.
– Assist technical managers in providing product training, designing, preparing basic estimations & selection of products
– Customer relationship development by providing basic technical trainings on equipment
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or 3 Year Diploma in Electrical / Instrumentation/Electronics/Communication Engineering
Required Work Experience: 2-8 years work experience as NAVCOM / E&A Engineer. UAE experience will be preferred.
Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com