Technical Sales & Support Coordinator
- Receive and coordinate all Service & Supply incoming enquiries, by e-mail, fax, letter, etc. independently
- Supporting Sales Engineers to select the suitable spare parts
- Preparation of techno-commercial offers
- Should be able to understand basic technical requirement of enquiries and respond/decide next plan of action accordingly
- Should do necessary administrative work including filing reports or presenting sales/service management team with necessary documents & data
- Liaise with clients, subcontractors & vendors
- Collaborating with other departments to ensure sales, marketing, queries, and deliveries are handled efficiently.
- Handle and resolve customer complaints/inquiries via mail or phone in a timely and accurate manner.
- Maintain a smartly presented, polite, diligent, positive and professional attitude always; demonstrate knowledge and build customer confidence.
- Assist the Head of support and the Support Manager with day-to-day business and customer requirements
- Take ownership of queries, resolving routine non-complex issues yourself and escalating more complex issues to your Manager.
- Contribute to improving the business, protecting and enhancing the reputation of the company, by putting forward new ideas and, when requested to do so, implementing changes.
Educational Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or 3 Year Diploma in Electrical / Instrumentation/Electronics/Communication Engineering
Required Work Experience: 3-5 years work experience as NAVCOM / E&A Engineer. UAE experience will be preferred.
Send your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com